Decoration, tinctures, syrups… There is so much you can do with edible flowers. Apart from making our cocktails look stylish and colourful, these flowers also play a role in scent, flavour and texture. We decided to list some of our favourite ones so you can experiment yourself:
– Violas: add a light and bittersweet taste.
– Nasturtium: sweet and floral with a peppery finish.
– Hibiscus: for a tart and citrus flavour.
– Lavender: for sweet and herbaceous notes.
– Roses: a complex bittersweet taste that resembles apple peel.